Scroll down to read more or click the button below to sign up now.
We appreciate your interest in Faithful Parking.
Faithful Parking is dedicated to working with faith-based organizations to connect them with people traveling across the United States in recreational vehicles (RVs). We do this with three simple goals:
- Help communities of faith connect with the traveling public by providing overnight accommodations in their parking lots.
- Help communities of faith raise much-needed funds to continue and grow their good works.
- Create a service that has zero cost to the faith-based organization that’s as easy as possible to use.
Why would we want to let people park at our church?
- With over 1 million families traveling full-time and another 10 million traveling seasonally, the opportunity to generate significant resources by helping others.
- Share your message and offer fellowship with the traveling families.
How does it work?
- Your organization receives 60% of net payments made by the guest.
- You control when people arrive, depart and what days they may stay via the Faithful Parking website.
- No contracts, sign-up fees or cancellation fees. Seriously.
- You are covered by both the guest’s insurance as well as our $1 million insurance policy.
- When booked, you will receive information on the guest and their vehicle. You know who’s visiting and when.
- Guest automatically receive a welcome package introducing your organization when booking.
- Upon completion of the visit, you are paid directly via PayPal within 72 hours.
Call us 859-813-5759 or email email@example.com